Monday, November 05, 2007

wake up your idea

I took somebody really close to me to tell me straight in the face what an asshole I've been. It isn't an excuse but for some reason I couldn't see the full picture of what i was doing until it was too late. I got carried away.

All I have to say is "I'm sorry". Those two words are so simple that they often come across as flippant and meaningless. But in this instance, I geniunely mean it.

I am sorry that you were the unfortunate innocent victim of my cold, unfeeling heart. It isn't your fault.

I am sorry for what I did (and didn't do).

I am sorry for being such an insular and selfish prick.

I am sorry things happened the way they did. I didn't plan that way. Honestly.


Remember I told you I cannot promise you anything? But that doesn't give me a mandate to disregard your feelings or absolve me of any responsibility for my actions.
This, I realise now.
And I want to make amends, if you will let me. Please.

-
`
`
`
`
`
`

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?