Monday, April 18, 2005

Hahahaha I am gonna be doing some acting this week!! Yay!! And this time around I actually have proper scenes and lines! So hopefully I'll get at least 30sec of exposure not like the last time where I got about 0.5sec:) Gosh haven't done real acting since I was a kid, hope all the drama lessons at Trinity will help.

This got me thinking, maybe I will follow in my mum's footsteps and make a living from being an actor, and this will be start of my launch into superstardom. I mean all the necessary things are here already right? Good looks, charisma, sexiness etc :P

So that leaves me with the task of getting rid of all the remaining pimples to look good on the day, coz even though the role might not be glam and I make the make up people spend 2hrs trying somehow to uglify me, it wont hurt impressing the people there. Who knows maybe I'll get to star alongside Fiona Xie (kai is gonna kill me) in Champions 2!!!! Plus I will actually look like I know what I am doing and not need stupid body doubles in any of the swimming or waterpolo scenes. I will increase their viewship ratings and save them money at the same time! What more can they want? Speaking of waterpolo, realize had the Thailand trip not been cancelled, I would be flying off tomorrow:(


Hahaha I am full of nonsense right?


Anyways in other news; part of my ceiling at home collapsed last Friday during the heavy storms. It was quite bewildering to enter my house and find the whole place flooded and bits of the roof lying lying on the floor. Apparently the roof drains were clogged and that caused water to gather on the roof, eventually falling through and damaging a few paintings along the way. My house is kinda old... Take a look at the pics, bear in mind that the worst was over when i took these.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yep. Thats a piece of the ceiling on the floor

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These pics are of the stairs connecting the 2nd and 3rd storeys. Look how wet it is. Imagine the ground floor where all the water flowed down to. %

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the gaping hole in my ceiling

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?