Friday, April 02, 2004

a very embarrassing morning...

Arghh!! I really feel like a bloody fool. Well as you all may or may not know I am taking driving lessons now. Almost finished learning and soon will be ready to take the test. Anyways I had booked an auto car lesson at 9 for today. So I dutifully got up at 8am, got dressed and proceeded to walk out to get a cab. It is damn difficult to get cabs in the morning, so i ended up calling a cab.

so i arrived at bbdc (bukit batok driving centre), only to find out that my lesson is at 9PM!!!!!!!!!! not 9am!!! 2100hrs!!!!! ARGHH!!

I was so irritated that i again decided to take a cab home (instead of mrt+bus) to make myself feel better.

To add insult to injury, it was the same stupid cab driver who then had a good laugh at my expense. sigh

oh well this really sucks:

1)I spent so much money: I called a cab to go there, so cab fee was $10.90, plus the 6-odd dollars for the cab home.

2)Will have to spend even more money: going swimming at SICC later, so have to take cab there. Then gotta take another cab back to bbdc for my driving lesson. looks like im gonna spend $50 in total on cab fares today. that sucks!! I feel so guilty (and broke)!!

3) got laughed at. 1st by the instructors, then the same taxi driver. oh well not really a big deal kinda used to being laughed at


Overall this experience wasnt soooo bad. In a few weeks I will get my license and then after that there is no more stopping me muahhahahaahahaha!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?